VOTE YES ON 2!
Citizens have stepped up to the plate and put the 28th Amendment on the November 6, 2018 Massachusetts Ballot. People Govern, Not Money is leading this all-volunteer, citizen-driven effort to once again assert MA as a leader in putting people ahead of profits, and fighting to restore our human liberties. We're fighting so 4.5 million people can have their voices heard.
After successfully collecting over 130,000 signatures, and delivering over 108,000 certified signatures to the Secretary of the Commonwealth, the People Govern, Not Money Initiative Petition was certified and added to the 2018 ballot as Question 2. The Initiative asks voters to VOTE YES ON 2! to establish a non-partisan Citizens Commission to advance the 28th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution to address the undue influence of concentrated money on elections and government policy.
The Citizen Uprising in Massachusetts needs supporters and volunteers of all stripes to join People Govern, Not Money on the campaign for VOTE YES ON 2! Here are some ways to get involved:
- If you haven't already done so, join People Govern, Not Money's all-volunteer group of citizens to learn how to help spread the word so that all of Massachusetts knows to VOTE YES ON 2! in November.
- You can contribute to the campaign to help support the effort to inform Massachusetts voters that when they VOTE YES ON 2, they are voting to restore balance to democracy in America.
American Promise is connecting people who want to get involved and help out. There are many ways to join the Citizen Uprising path to win the 28th Amendment:
- Join the Citizen Uprising
- Stay Up-to-Date
- Get in touch with your legislator - it works!
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local paper - they want to publish your stories!
- Become a contributing member - your support goes a long way
One by one, citizens will put us on the map with all the other states working for the 28th Amendment that says PEOPLE - NOT MONEY - GOVERN THE UNITED STATES.
We CAN make the difference.