Amplify your team's impact with the American Promise Association Resource Library! Here, you'll find useful materials to take your cross-partisan citizen advocacy to the next level. Whether you're finding materials to leave behind in your legislative meetings, reading examples of past media pieces published by APA members across the country, or taking template PowerPoint presentations and making them your own, this is your one stop shop!
In order to show the impact of the UpRising, we need to hear from you about what you've been up to! Click on the links below to report on that activity!
- Event Report Form: Tell us about your events or tabling efforts, upload sign in sheets or excel documents, and give us feedback from what you are hearing from your neighbors
- Published Media: Have you had a letter-to-the-editor, OP-Ed, editorial or article published? Share it with us so we can let others know!
- Local Resolution Report Form: A huge part of the uprising is getting local cities and towns on the record for a 28th Amendment. Share your local resolution victories so we can learn from your efforts and duplicate it across the country.
- Elected & Candidate Meetings Report Form: Winning elected officials and candidates' support for the 28th Amendment is vital to the Uprising. When you meet with your elected officials, candidates, or their staff let us know!
- Conference Call Attendance
Thank you for reporting!